Abuja is the capital city of Nigeria and is located at the center of the country. January, February and March are the hottest months in the area.
PLACES TO VISIT:
- MILLENIUM PARK: A fun park where you can enjoy a perfect time with your family and friends.
- GURARA FALLS: It’s always refreshing to visit a waterfall, Isn't it? Gujara Falls introduces you to a whole new world of beautiful sceneries, detailed flora and much more.
- ABUJA ARTS & CRAFT VILLAGE: If art and craft excite you, then this the place for you Offering a variety of handicrafts with a variety from necklaces to leather bags.
- USMAN DAM: Famous for having the largest hydro power plant in Western Africa. Hiking and Trekking freaks, trust me, this is your place.
- THE SECRET GARDEN: An outdoor spot, providing you the best relaxation and rejuvenation environment.
- ASO ROCK: The tallest and the largest rock in Abuja is about 936 metres tall. The height of the rock enables its viewers to get the over all view of the city.
- THE DOME: Bowling Alley, Serene Garden, Restaurant and others, this place is a perfect recreational centre for those seeking fun.
WHERE TO STAY:
Few of the hotels that ensures pleasant stay are-
- Aes Luxury Apartments: Top rated Hotel with business class amenities
- Transcorp Hilton Abuja: Mid-range Hotel located centrally in the city
- Grand Ibro Hotel: Offering fully-furnished rooms with hospitable environment
- Ajuji Hotel is also worth a stay.
That’s Abuja for you!
So, friends pack your bags and come over for an adventure like never before.