WELCOME TO ABUJA
In 1991, Abuja became the capital city of Nigeria replacing the country’s most populous city, Lagos. A planned city located in the centre of the country. With the population of 7, 76,298, Abuja is one of the ten most populous cities in Nigeria.
WHERE TO GO IN ABUJA
- ABUJA NATIONAL MOSQUE: The Abuja national mosque is one of the biggest and beautiful mosques in Nigeria. It’s an architectural masterpiece and a place of worship with several vendors outside.
- JABI LAKE: Jabi lake is a man-made lake in Jabi area of Abuja. There is a special couple space for activity like jogging lane, boating horse riding etc.
- DUNES: One of the best supermarkets in Abuja, a good place to buy fresh cheese, bread, meat. There are many small restaurants with good continental and Lebanese food like smoked turkey ham and cheese.
- USMAN DAM: This is one of the most peaceful and beautiful surrounding where one can walk, sit, and barbeque and take some rest.
- THOUGHT PYRAMID ART CENTRE: Create collection of painting from various Nigerian artist with few sculpture and woodwork. The front of the building itself is a work of art.
WHERE TO EAT
- CHOPSTICKS: This is the best Chinese restaurant in the town with tasty meal, friendly staff and great ambience. People love their chapman and prawns spring rolls.
- 355 STEAK HOUSE LOUNGES: This place is a food paradise with fantastic food and drinks. Also, the staff is very friendly and atmosphere is also good.
- CHEZ VICTOR: Another restaurant with good food and nice ambience. They have delicious French as well as frican cuisine. You can spend some lovely time.
- OBUDA GRILL HOUSE: Good restaurant with beautiful décor and awesome barbeque. The staff is polite and accommodating with melodious live music.